Last updated 27th May, 2021
Welcome to https://royaletouche.com/woodenfloors/
The Royalé Touché Site owned and operated by Olympic Décor LLP. Your access and use of the Site will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time of use. In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular Royalé Touché Site, then these terms shall control.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
1. INTRODUCTION:- Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract (“Contract”) with respect to the goods and information provided by or through the E-Store. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between Royalé Touché and Buyer, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, warranties, representations, and understandings with respect to the goods and information provided through or by the E-Store, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Agreement prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good shall be deemed acceptance of this Agreement.
2. NO WARRANTIES:- This Site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Royalé Touché makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Site or the information and materials provided on this Site.Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Royalé Touché does not warrant that:
- this Site will be constantly available, or available at all; orInformation on this Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
3. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICES AND ACCOUNTS. You are responsible for any devices, software and services needed to use the online services. The platform does not guarantee that the online services will fully function on any particular device or with any particular software. You are also responsible for any messaging and data charges, fees and taxes for your use of the online services, including when we communicate with you by text, email or other means that you choose. You may only use the online services with devices that you own or control and using only the authorized operating system. If you create an online services account, you are responsible for keeping the account secure and for all activity under the account.
4. USE OF SITE: PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL:- USEUnless otherwise noted, the Royalé Touché Site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, distribute, modify, display, perform, transmit, reproduce, license, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any software, information, products or services obtained from the Royalé Touché Site unless this is done for noncommercial purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, frame, link, rent, lease, loan, sell, license or in any way exploit the content of this Site.Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, republication, distribution, reproduction, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission by Royalé Touché is strictly prohibited.Harassment in any manner or form on any of the Royalé Touché Site, including via chat and email or using obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonating others, including Royalé Touché representative, employee, host, or other members or visitors on the Royalé Touché Site is strictly prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Royalé Touché Site any content which is obscene, libelous, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, illegal, abusive, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
5. COPYRIGHT/ TRADEMARK:- All content and materials available on www.royaltouche.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, Site name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Olympic Décor LLP, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by this platform.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:- You expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Royalé Touché will not be liable (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary loss or damages or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
7. CORRECTIONS:- There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time, without prior notice.
9. REGISTERATION, PASSWORD AND SECURITY:- Whenever you provide us information on our site, you agree: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide us information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. The platform may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our site and refuse any and all current or future use of our site (or any portion thereof).If any portion of our site requires you to register or open an account, you may also be asked to choose a password and a user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You agree to immediately notify Royalé Touché of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Royalé Touché reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary, or reasonable to ensure the security of information to authorize transactions on your account. Notwithstanding above, We may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account using your password and in no event and under no circumstances shall Royalé Touché be held liable to you for your confidentiality of your account or password and any unauthorized access to your account.The security of your personally identifying information is important to us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personally identifying information. However, you understand and agree that such steps did not guarantee that use of the site is invulnerable to all security breaches, and that the platform makes no guarantee or representation that use of any of our site is protected from viruses, security, threats or other vulnerabilities.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:- In an attempt to provide greater value to our visitors, the Site may provide links or other access to Sites or to payment processing functions operated by other entities as a convenience to Site users or may contain links to third party web sites (“External Site”) or services that are not owned or controlled by Us. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Us, We have no control over these linked websites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Royalé Touché. We are not responsible for the content, advertising, availability, products, services or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, and our inclusion of links to the Linked Sites on the Sites does not imply that the Site approves of, is affiliated or associated with, sponsors, endorse or has been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, design, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such External Sites. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
12.UNENFORCEABLE PROVISIONS:- If any provision of this Site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Site disclaimer.
13. OTHER PARTIES:- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Olympic Décor LLP has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Site.[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Site disclaimer will protect Our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION:- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Site and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Claims, Disclaimers Limitation of Liability, Applicable Laws, Indemnification, Arbitration, and General, shall survive any termination.
15. RIGHT TO REFUSE:- The Site reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, to refuse service to anyone at any time. Sale of any goods is subject to availability.
16. ORDER CONFIRMATION & SHIPPING:- After Buyer’s order has been submitted, a page will be displayed confirming that the order was received. An email confirming receipt of the order will also be sent to Buyer shortly after the order has been submitted. If an order confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours after submission, Buyer shall contact Royalé Touché Online Customer Service by phone at +917940017979, or via email at [email protected] for assistance.Royalé Touché orders are shipped on business days from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. All orders are subject to authorization. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.If an order was not shipped, was incorrectly shipped, is missing a product or contains a damaged or defective item, Buyer shall contact Royalé Touché Online Customer Service by phone at +917940017979, or via email at [email protected] for assistance.
17. RETURN POLICY:- Royalé Touché does not accept any returns for products purchased on the E-Store. If a product purchased on the E-Store is defective, the customer shall contact Royalé Touché Online Customer Service by phone at +917940017979 or via email at : [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of product purchase.In order to process the request, the customer shall provide a detailed description of the defect and a proof of purchase.
tc.useofinformationpRoyalé Touché reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes Royalé Touché, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer’s use of the E-Store and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
19. LITIGATION:- All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be brought solely in the State of Gujarat and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the E-Store or Royalé Touché is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. The company is only liable for the value of the goods supplied and no other extra legal or associated costs related to the use or application of the product.
20. FORCE MAJEURE:- The platform shall not be not be liable to the user/client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen circumstance.
22. ORDER LIMITS:- Products ordered online are not for resale. As such, Royalé Touché reserves the right to limit order quantities per item and the total value of products ordered per day and per month.
23. SECURITY ONLINE:- Card details entered on the E-Store is safe and secure. All orders placed on the E-Store are encrypted, thereby protecting all card information that is submitted at the time of the order. By using the most advanced consumer online security technique to date, Royalé Touché can ensure that all orders are placed safely and securely. As such, Royalé Touché is not liable for any direct or indirect damages related to credit card fraud or theft.
24. CONTACT INFORMATION:- If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: [email protected]